GCSD YouTube Portal
How to Submit a Video to the George County YouTube Portal.
- From your home computer go to YouTube.
- Once at the website search for the video you would like to have submitted for approval.
- When you have found the video you would like to use, click on the link to make it start playing.
- As the video is playing on your computer, use your mouse to highlight the video address (the text in the large white bar across the top of your screen).
- After the entire text is selected right-click on the text (it should still be highlighted) and choose the copy option.
- Once you have copied the text, access your email at mail.gcsd.us and log in with your windows username and password.
- Create a new message addressed to [email protected] with the subject "YouTube Video Submission."
- Click the send mail button.
Please note that upon receipt of the video submission it will be viewed by the George County School District Technology Department. If deemed acceptable it will be added to the George County YouTube Portal. The submissions will be checked on Friday of every week.
To access the George County YouTube Portal click the link below:
George County YouTube Portal
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]